In the BNP Paribas Open Round of 32 on Monday, we have a matchup of No. 13-ranked Beatriz Haddad Maia versus No. 77 Emma Raducanu.
Raducanu is favored (-115) to get to the round of 16 compared to the underdog Haddad Maia (-105).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 3:37 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Emma Raducanu vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia: Matchup Info
- Tournament: BNP Paribas Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, March 13
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Raducanu vs. Haddad Maia Matchup Performance & Stats
- In 10 hard-court tournaments over the past 12 months, Raducanu is 9-10 in matches.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts over the past year, Raducanu has won 66.7% of her games on serve and 39.2% on return.
- Including hard courts only, Raducanu has converted 46.7% of her break-point opportunities (77 of 165) over the past 12 months.
- Raducanu was defeated by Cori Gauff (3-6, 6-7) on January 18 in the round of 64 of her previous tournament, the Australian Open.
- Haddad Maia is 19-14 through 14 tournaments on hard courts over the past year.
- Haddad Maia has gone 262-for-368 in service games when playing on hard courts (71.2% winning percentage), and 116-for-367 in return games (31.6%).
- Haddad Maia has won 42.7% of break points on hard courts (108 out of 253) which ranks 127th.
- On February 20, Haddad Maia lost to No. 70-ranked Sorana Cirstea, 6-4, 6-7, 5-7, in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament, the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.