Rebecca Peterson (No. 103 ranking) will take on Jil Teichmann (No. 39) in the Round of 32 of the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday, March 12.
Teichmann is favored (-120) in this match compared to the underdog Peterson (+100).
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 6:35 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Rebecca Peterson vs. Jil Teichmann: Matchup Info
- Tournament: BNP Paribas Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, March 12
- Court Surface: Hard
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Peterson vs. Teichmann Matchup Performance & Stats
- In seven hard-court tournaments over the past year, Peterson is 7-7 in matches.
- Peterson has won 66.4% of her service games on hard courts and 33.9% of her return games over the past 12 months.
- Peterson has converted 38 of 77 break points on hard courts (49.4%) over the past year and is 213th in break points won.
- Peterson was eliminated in the final of her most recent tournament (the Merida Open Akron) 6-7, 6-1, 2-6 by No. 68-ranked Camila Giorgi on February 26.
- The 25-year-old Teichmann, who is looking for her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 11-15 over the past 12 months on that surface.
- Teichmann has 121 wins in 200 service games on hard courts (60.5%), and 61 wins in 192 return games (31.8%).
- On hard courts Teichmann has won 46.0% of break points (57 out of 124) to rank 178th.
- Teichmann suffered defeat in the round of 64 of her most recent tournament (the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships) on February 20, when she went down 4-6, 6-4, 3-6 to Lauren Davis.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.