Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
As part of Korea’s eCommerce and digital team, you will have the opportunity to work on the leading website in the life science industry to shape the overall online customer experience and support the development of our digital strategy. As a e-com customer experience expert, you will act as a front-line contact on our websites for web contents management, web help, including overall web site operation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement initiatives that will drive further revenue growth of e-commerce, while also driving a best-in-class website experience for our customers. This position will report to Head of eCom & Digital and based in Seoul, Korea.
Web contents operation & management
- Update website content as well as maintaining a consistent eCommerce experience for our customers in Life Science.
- Supports local content publication for our websites.
- Execute content updates and optimizations while maintaining a consistent and customer-centric experience
- Examine content performance and find areas for optimizations and improvements
- Identify, Prioritize and Act on areas for improvement within the AEM CMS platform for both customers and internal teams
- Ensure our business stakeholders understand and practice our website guidelines in their requests
- Review overall web contents translated by Worldserver(translation management tool) and get it finalized with the co-work with relevant stakeholders.
- Review the translation for UI/US & Key, and update if required to ensure users a flawless web experience
- Be a front-line contact on submitting a request via JIRA for web contents management, and translations
- Improve the website’s search engine visibility and ranking through various tactics, such as keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and content development.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and algorithm updates to continuously improve the website’s search engine performance.
- Collaborate with other local and APAC teams to ensure SEO best practices are being followed
Web site updates
- Check if the features updated globally have been applied properly on websites and make necessary modifications if there are any issues.
- Be keen on the WIBF, and new features updates so that internal and external users can use them to enjoy flawless website experiences
- Help internal stakeholders know and adopt WIBF or features well
Who You Are:
- +2 years of professional experience in e-commerce and digital areas
- Proficient in MS Office, and Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, analytical, and presentation skills are required
- Intermediate level command SAP is preferred
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence outcomes in a matrixed environment
- Motivation to drive the business, proactive attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves to achieve the goal
- Business proficient in English
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!