After advancing to the semifinals in her previous tournament (the Qatar TotalEnergies Open), Maria Sakkari gets started in the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships with a match against Karolina Pliskova in the round of 32. At Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium, Sakkari is +2800 to win the tournament.
In Sakkari’s last action, she was defeated by Jessica Pegula 2-6, 6-4, 1-6 on February 17, 2023 in the semifinals of the Qatar TotalEnergies Open.
Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships Information
- Tournament: The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
- Sakkari odds to win: +2800
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: February 17-25
- Venue: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Court Surface: Hard
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Tuesday at 12:27 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Maria Sakkari Stats
- In her 58 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, Sakkari has played an average of 22.6 games.
- Sakkari has played 39 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, and 22.8 games per match.
- Sakkari has won 74.6% of her service games over the past 12 months, and 32.9% of her return games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Sakkari has won 74.0% of her service games and 32.6% of her return games.
- Sakkari has converted 208 of 505 break points overall (41.2%) over the past year and is 151st in break points won.
- Sakkari has not won any of her 22 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 36-22.
- In 14 tournaments on hard courts over the past year, Sakkari has gone 25-14.
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Grand Slam Odds: Maria Sakkari
- French Open odds to win: +1600
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +1600
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.